NUSA MATUBU is located in North Maluku, with the village postion is on the coast, and flanked by two mountains and beautiful nature condition.
Saicico旅游村规划以增进社区福利、记录当地历史和遗迹、向世界开放当地人民的风俗文化为出发点。在宏观上，所进行的设计理念是以 "生态旅游 "为基础，通过优先考虑自然保护、赋予当地人社会经济权力等方面，并辅以学习和教育等方面，打造一个以环境为基础的旅游村。由这些东西，再组合成一个大的概念，叫 "NUSA MATUBU"，NUSA的意思是家园，MATUBU的意思是高度/高峰，因此可以将其理解为，一个有文化的高大的家园。
Saicico Tourism Village Planning departs with the aim of advancing the welfare of the community, documenting local history and relics, and opening up to the world the customs and culture of the local people. At a macro level, the design concept that is carried out is to create a tourism village based on "Ecotourism", which is a tourism village with an environmental basis by prioritizing aspects of nature conservation, empowerment of the socio-economic economy of local people and accompanied by aspects of learning and education. From these things, then combined into one big concept called "Nusa Matubu", Nusa means homeland, Matubu means height / peak, when interpreted to be, a village with high or great civilization land.
Village planning is divided into 5 large zoning, each of which has its own theme and discussion, with the following details;
1. Main Gate; This zone is a welcome zone for visitors, inside stands the monument and the gate as a Landmark area.
2. Extention Area; This zone is a zone for future development, the potential of this zone can be an additional zoning for commercial areas.
3. Accommodation & Hospitality; This zone is focused for place to stay, shopping and commerce.
4. Learning & Cultural Center; This zone is focused on a place to study history and local customs.
5. Mangrove Conservation; This zone serves as a place for conservation and empowerment of mangroves, which is equipped with a mangrove study center and mangrove nature tourism.
▼项目爆炸图 Explode Drawing
设计团队：Muhammad Egha, Hezby Ryandi, Fahmy Desrizal, Resi Hari Murti A, Rendianto Agustinus P
工程师：Muhammad Egha, Sunjaya Askaria
PROJECT NAME: NUSA MATUBU
DESIGN ARCHITECT: Muhammad Egha, Hezby Ryandi, Fahmy Desrizal, Resi Hari Murti A, Rendianto Agustinus P
ENGINEER: Muhammad Egha, Sunjaya Askaria
PROJECT TYPE: Competition
LOCATION: Saicico, North Maluku
PROJECT START: 2019
PROJECT COMPLETION: 2020
PROJECT PHASE: On Going